By Linda A. Felton,James W. McGinity
Thoroughly up-to-date and elevated, this new Third Edition presents the most recent info on dosage, kinds, movie defects, and polymer characterization. Written by means of well known leaders within the box, Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms is definitely the main finished publication on the market today.
New to the Third Edition:
- the interplay of gear with practical polymers
- the impact of processing parameters on coating quality
- the stabilization of polymeric movie coats
- plasticizers and their functions in pharmaceutical coatings
- adhesion of polymeric movies to strong substrates
- basic homes of latex and pseudolatex colloidal dispersions
Key issues included:
- polymer interactions with medications and excipients
- physical getting older of polymeric films
- a whole evaluation and in-depth research of modern advances within the box, inclusive of info at the most modern apparatus used to use polymers to a pharmaceutical system
- illustrated examples explaining the proper steps to be taken that allows you to clear up formula, processing, and balance difficulties to accomplish an optimized dosage form
Read or Download Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
Thermoplastics symbolize appx ninety% via weight of all plastics fed on world-wide. we all know them commonly within the kind of polythenes, polyolefins, polystyrenes, nylons and acrylics. less than assorted heating stipulations and via various the composition of the plastic it really is attainable to make many alternative items with differing houses.
The constantly transforming into plastics industry includes greater than 250 million a whole bunch product every year, making the habitual challenge of polymer soften fracture an acute factor within the extrusion of those fabrics. featuring a pictorial library of the several different types of soften fracture and genuine business extrusion soften fracture phenomena, Polymer soften Fracture presents pragmatic identity and business extrusion disorder remediation ideas in response to particular experimental and theoretical findings from the final 50 years.
The becoming call for for extra sustainable fabrics has resulted in elevated learn at the homes of normal rubber. Chemistry, Manufacture and purposes of common Rubber summarizes this examine and its importance for the commercial functions of average rubber. Chapters partly one discover the houses and processing of average rubber, together with the biosynthesis of traditional rubber in numerous rubber-producing species, chemical amendment of common rubber for more advantageous functionality, and the impression of strain-induced crystallization at the actual houses of average rubber.
This ebook summarizes the most recent wisdom within the technology and know-how of ionic drinks and polymers in numerous parts. Ionic beverages (IL) are actively being investigated in polymer technology and expertise for a few assorted functions. within the first a part of the booklet the authors current the actual houses of ionic beverages as speciality solvents.
- Novel Functional Materials Based on Cellulose (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Modelling Degradation of Bioresorbable Polymeric Medical Devices (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Foam Extrusion: Principles and Practice, Second Edition (Polymeric Foams)
- FRP Deck and Steel Girder Bridge Systems: Analysis and Design (Composite Materials)
- Handbook of Conducting Polymers, 2 Volume Set (Handbook of Conducting Polymers, Fourth Edition)
- Conservation of Plastics: Materials Science, Degradation and Preservation
Extra info for Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)