By Betty L Alt,Sandra K Wells
Read Online or Download Death Invades the Rectory PDF
Similar murder & mayhem true accounts books
An outline of the case is in From the again disguise. listed here are extra purposes for doubting Westerfield's guilt. Stranger kidnappings are infrequent and Westerfield - middle-aged, no historical past of sexual or violent crimes - used to be an not likely suspect. but simply 2 days after Danielle used to be lacking, the police excluded the standard perpetrators and made up our minds this was once a stranger kidnapping and he was once that stranger.
In 1900, Margaret Hossack, the spouse of a trendy Iowa farmer, was once arrested for bludgeoning her husband to loss of life with an ax whereas their teenagers slept upstairs. The neighborhood was once outraged: How may well a lady devote such an act of violence? Firsthand money owed describe the sufferer, John Hossack, as a merciless and volatile guy.
In November 2004, the debatable Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh was once killed on a hectic highway in Amsterdam. A twenty-six-year-old Dutch citizen of Moroccan descent shot van Gogh, slit his throat, and pinned a five-page indictment of Western society to his physique. The homicide trigger a sequence of reactions, together with arson opposed to Muslim faculties and mosques.
An up to date 3rd version of the real crime reveal, with new proof and never-before-seen executive files extra corroborating the conspiracy to assassinate JFK’s final real love and depended on best friend. Who fairly murdered Mary Pinchot Meyer within the fall of 1964? Why used to be there a mad rush by means of CIA counterintelligence leader James Angleton to find and confiscate her diary?
- Murder That Wasn't: The Case of George Gwaze
- Numerology of Jeffrey Dahmer
- Rethinking Homicide: Exploring the Structure and Process Underlying Deadly Situations (Cambridge Studies in Criminology)
- Death in a Prairie House: Frank Lloyd Wright and the Taliesin Murders
- Hannah Mary Tabbs and the Disembodied Torso: A Tale of Race, Sex, and Violence in America
- The Enigma of a Violent Woman: A Critical Examination of the Case of Karla Homolka
Additional resources for Death Invades the Rectory