By J L Provis,J S J van Deventer
Part one discusses the synthesis and characterisation of geopolymers with chapters on themes equivalent to fly ash chemistry and inorganic polymer cements, geopolymer precursor layout, nanostructure/microstructure of metakaolin and fly ash geopolymers, and geopolymer synthesis kinetics. half experiences the manufacture and homes of geopolymers together with speeded up growing old of geopolymers, chemical toughness, engineering homes of geopolymer concrete, generating fireplace and heat-resistant geopolymers, utilisation of mining wastes and thermal homes of geopolymers. half 3 covers functions of geopolymers with assurance of issues corresponding to commercialisation of geopolymers for development, in addition to functions in waste management.
With its distinctive editors and foreign group of participants, Geopolymers: constitution, processing, homes and commercial purposes is a typical reference for scientists and engineers in and the tutorial area, together with practitioners within the cement and urban in addition to these thinking about waste relief and disposal.
- Discusses the synthesis and characterisation of geopolymers with chapters protecting fly ash chemistry and inorganic polymer cements
- Assesses the appliance and commercialisation of geopolymers with specific specialise in functions in waste management
- Reviews the newest examine on and purposes of those hugely very important materials
Read or Download Geopolymers: Structures, Processing, Properties and Industrial Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
Thermoplastics symbolize appx ninety% by way of weight of all plastics ate up world-wide. we all know them commonly within the kind of polythenes, polyolefins, polystyrenes, nylons and acrylics. lower than diversified heating stipulations and by means of various the composition of the plastic it really is attainable to make many alternative items with differing homes.
The constantly becoming plastics marketplace involves greater than 250 million lots of product every year, making the ordinary challenge of polymer soften fracture an acute factor within the extrusion of those fabrics. featuring a pictorial library of different sorts of soften fracture and genuine commercial extrusion soften fracture phenomena, Polymer soften Fracture offers pragmatic identity and commercial extrusion disorder remediation thoughts in keeping with precise experimental and theoretical findings from the final 50 years.
The becoming call for for extra sustainable fabrics has ended in elevated examine at the homes of traditional rubber. Chemistry, Manufacture and functions of traditional Rubber summarizes this examine and its importance for the economic functions of average rubber. Chapters partially one discover the homes and processing of normal rubber, together with the biosynthesis of normal rubber in several rubber-producing species, chemical amendment of typical rubber for more desirable functionality, and the impact of strain-induced crystallization at the actual houses of typical rubber.
This publication summarizes the newest wisdom within the technology and know-how of ionic drinks and polymers in numerous components. Ionic beverages (IL) are actively being investigated in polymer technology and expertise for a couple of diversified purposes. within the first a part of the ebook the authors current the actual houses of ionic beverages as speciality solvents.
- Mixed Plastics Recycling Technology
- Melt Rheology and its Applications in the Plastics Industry (Engineering Materials and Processes)
- Poly(lactic acid): Synthesis, Structures, Properties, Processing, and Applications (Wiley Series on Polymer Engineering and Technology)
- Fluoroplastics, Volume 1: Non-Melt Processible Fluoropolymers - The Definitive User's Guide and Data Book (Plastics Design Library)
- Manufacturing Techniques for Polymer Matrix Composites (PMCs) (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- Handbook of Odors in Plastic Materials
Extra info for Geopolymers: Structures, Processing, Properties and Industrial Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering)