By A. Peter Klimley,David G. Ainley
- Covers all organic elements of serious White sharks
- Includes contributions from a world staff of top authorities
- Heavily illustrated with maps, diagrams, graphs, and photos
Read or Download Great White Sharks: The Biology of Carcharodon carcharias PDF
Best marine biology books
This publication brings jointly the hugely scattered and various worldwide literature on natural and utilized points of transitority waters and their biotas. It examines their roles in either usual and human environments, and seeks universal evolutionary issues. It wil be of specific curiosity to aquatic ecologists, invertebrate and vertebrate biologists, environmental biologists, wetland conservationists, these charged with controlling water-associated ailments, educators, and typical historians.
Now on hand in paperback, the 1st finished reference on nice White sharks separates truth from fiction and provides actual proof of the ecology and behaviour of those impressive animals. the amount starts off with the evolution of the white shark and its relations and keeps with sections on its anatomy, habit, ecology, distribution, inhabitants dynamics, and interactions with people.
>The wealthy fossil list of the Atlantic and Gulf coastal plains of the us is a gold mine for scientists. The final thirty million years of Earth historical past are beautifully chronicled by way of a succession of fossil assemblages extending from the St. Lawrence River to Florida. Marine scientists, paleontologists, and systematic biologists alike desire a thorough advisor to interpret this background.
Marine Biology covers the fundamentals of marine biology with a world strategy, utilizing examples from a variety of areas and ecosystems around the world. This introductory, one-semester textual content is designed for non-majors. Authors Castro and Huber have made a distinct attempt to incorporate good easy technological know-how content material wanted in a common schooling path, together with the basic ideas of biology, the actual sciences, and the medical procedure.
- Oceanography and Marine Biology: A Book of Techniques (Oceanography and Marine Biology - An Annual Review)
- Physiology of Elasmobranch Fishes: Internal Processes (Fish Physiology)
- OCEANOGRAPHY and MARINE BIOLOGY V22: An Annual Review: 022 (Oceanography and Marine Biology - An Annual Review)
- The Impact of Melting Ice on the Ecosystems in Greenland Sea: Correlations on Ice Cover, Phytoplankton Biomass, AOD and PAR (SpringerBriefs in Environmental Science)
- Economic Analysis for Ecosystem-Based Management: Applications to Marine and Coastal Environments
Extra resources for Great White Sharks: The Biology of Carcharodon carcharias